Question

I Can have Stereo pair with gen2 5's but can only add one of the pair to my playbar when creating surrounds

• 3 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I recently "Lost" my Sonos system. Having messed around with routers etc. I have now got components back. However, I can have my Gen2 5's as a stereo pair but if I try to add them as surrounds to my playbar (as was previously) only one of the speakers plays - there is no error message so system seems to think everything is okau - but no sound out of one of the speakers. I have a BOOST by the way. Can someone advise what the solution is to enable tjhe playbar with the 5's as surrounds once again?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Rob. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic report and replying with the confirmation number it gives at the end? This will help us to get an idea of what is happening when the PLAY:5's are added as surrounds. Thanks in advance.