Answered

Hoe moet ik een Play 1 van ene netewerk naar andere netwerk installeren?

• 29 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Ik heb tijdelijk een play 1 er bij van iemand anders , deze wil ik toevoegen aan mijn bestaande sonos systeem( 1x playbar en2x play 1). Maar dit krijg ik niet voor elkaar. De tijdelijke play1 blijft wit knipperen en word niet groen. Kan iemand mij hier bij helpen?
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 29 December 2018, 18:38

Translation...

I temporarily have a play 1 from someone else, I want to add this to my existing sonos system (1x playbar en2x play 1). But I can not do this for each other. The temporary play1 will continue to flash white and will not turn green. Can someone help me?

Answer...

You will need to hard reset the speaker to add it to your network. Your friend will lose everything on that speaker if you do that, so check with them first to make sure you have their authority to wipe it.

Here is the hard-reset procedure:

Factory resetting a Sonos product
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Translation...

I temporarily have a play 1 from someone else, I want to add this to my existing sonos system (1x playbar en2x play 1). But I can not do this for each other. The temporary play1 will continue to flash white and will not turn green. Can someone help me?

Answer...

You will need to hard reset the speaker to add it to your network. Your friend will lose everything on that speaker if you do that, so check with them first to make sure you have their authority to wipe it.

Here is the hard-reset procedure:

Factory resetting a Sonos product