Answered

High Pitch Noise

• 23 March 2021
  • 7 replies

I have recently moved house and my Playbar is emitting a high pitch noise constantly when no music is played. Gutted to say the least! Been more than impressed with it until.it has randomly started outputting this fault. Anyone know a fix or how to contact Sonos support?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 March 2021, 09:57

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @GrEG22 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sorry to hear about the noise coming from your Playbar. Please get in touch with our technical support team via phone. In the UK, the number is 0800 026 1526 (Mon-Fri, 9-5). Before you call, please record a short video of the noise, if you can, as they’ll ask for one during the call.

Hi,

I have the same problem as above. Who could I contact about this issue in Poland? 

Badge +17

Hi,

I have the same problem as above. Who could I contact about this issue in Poland? 

Hi Krystian,

Follow this link to our customer support team and choose Poland from the drop-down box to find the contact options available to you.

Hi Sonos, 

I’ve recently moved house and had my Sonos Playbar unplugged for around 3 months when moving. Now I’ve plugged my Sonos Playbar back in, I’m getting a high pitched ringing noise that won’t cease. 

I’ve submitted two different diagnostics to yourselves (1378613650 & 2097402434). Not sure what to do next? I need this up and running again! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated…

Thank you! 

Badge +17

Hi Sonos, 

I’ve recently moved house and had my Sonos Playbar unplugged for around 3 months when moving. Now I’ve plugged my Sonos Playbar back in, I’m getting a high pitched ringing noise that won’t cease. 

I’ve submitted two different diagnostics to yourselves (1378613650 & 2097402434). Not sure what to do next? I need this up and running again! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated…

Thank you! 

Hi @mattwilly75,

I will recommend the same thing as previously posted here - please get in touch with our customer support team over the phone or through live chat to explore the options available to you.

Badge +20

Try unplugging the main lead at the Arc, rotating it 180 degrees and plug it back in.

Hey sonos.  

I just bought a Sonos playbar after a friend owning one for along time and it being amazing. But I also have a high pitch noise coming from my unit and I would like to get it fixed and not buy a new one. 

I have read through the comments and seen that it seem to be a transformer issue. 

is there any way I can get this fixed?