Answered

Help with Sonos Connect Amp.

• 11 September 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello, my name is Jody Humphries with Audio Video Designs of the Carolinas. I am a dealer of Sonos. I have 2 Sonos connect amps that will power on and can be added to Sonos app but does not have any output I have tried other speakers. The vendor I buy your product from said I need a ticket number to be able to send the amps for repair or for them to trade them out. Can you help me with this, please? Thank you my cell is [removed by moderator]
icon

Best answer by Keith N 11 September 2018, 19:10

Hi there, jodyhumphries. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. In this case, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call. They are able to finalize all the troubleshooting and get you set up with a return as needed.

Additionally, I removed your phone number from the post for your own privacy and security.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, jodyhumphries. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. In this case, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call. They are able to finalize all the troubleshooting and get you set up with a return as needed.

Additionally, I removed your phone number from the post for your own privacy and security.
Thanks.