Answered

Help! Sonos can't find my music library!

• 29 October 2016
  • 4 replies

It keeps saying it can't find my old computer, not the new computer I am working on! I have a halloween party here tonight, please help!
icon

Best answer by laureenc 29 October 2016, 19:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
it is looking for your old computer ms music stored there. if you have your music on a new computer go into settings library settings and add path to music on your new computer to the library.
If the path referred to by @Chris already seems to be to the new computer, then please see this thread, which might be relevant

https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/difficulty-migrating-music-library-to-new-computer-6752857/index1.html#post16051027
Thanks for responding. When I go to add it, it keeps saying that it can't find it! Even if I manually choose it. How do I know exactly where my music is now from iTunes?
OMG the stupid file sharing was OFF! YOU ARE THE BEST, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!