So, apparently I am an victim of network interference. My Sonos system is so unstable, keeping speakers dropping on and off all the time. Not when playing music, but when I change playlists and songs. Then there will be 30-60 seconds delay before it works right on all the speakers.
I have tried several times to do some modifications to the system, which results in a stable period of 1 day with no dropouts or problems, but over the night the problems start all over.
What I have tried so far:
- Changed my bridge to a Boost
- hardwired 1 speaker in the other side of the house
- looking at matrix everything is green besides 2 speakers which is yellow
- changed router because the other router was stuck in auto channel mode. The new router I have in “opposite” channel of SonosNet
- last night, removed the wired speaker and the boost and connected alle speakers to WiFi, working great up until this morning.
- restarted all speakers
- reset all speakers
- I do have a large system with: 1 play5, 6 play1, playbar, sub, 5 play3
- been in contact with Sonossupport without any really help
- I only have 2 devices running on 2,4ghz, tried to power off these but same problem
Is there any steps I havent tried?? Hope some can help 😢