Answered

HELP! Crackling Sound Sonos One

• 29 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

I own three Sonos One and since about a month I’ve been experience some super annoying crackling sound on two of them. It happens when playing via Spotify from my PC and also using the Sonos app on android and iOS. I have tried everything some changing to 5ghz, 2.4ghz, setting up again the speakers, disabling true play, disabling loudness, disconnecting the devices from the power source for some minutes and nothing works.

My diagnostic confirmation number are: 470077500 and 1054473763

I would appreciate any help because this issue is ruining the audio experience and driving me crazy.

Thanks,
Cajcote

icon

Best answer by Xander P 30 July 2021, 09:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Cajcote, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I wasn’t able to see any obvious causes for this in the diagnostic I’m afraid - I’d recommend reaching out directly to our Support Team via live chat or email, as they’ll have more tools available for troubleshooting.

Let us know how you get on :)

Hi @Xander P Thank you for your message. I went through some troubleshooting with the help of the support team and I'm now in the process of testing to see if the issue is fixed. Thank you!