Question

Having consistent skipping/cutting out issues since adding Play1

Hi there,

I have been using a Playbase without issue for around a year. Yesterday, I purchased a Play1 to run on the same network (Playbase in living room, Play1 in bedroom).

I was able to add it successfully, while at the same time being forced to update my software. Since I added the Play1, I've had constant skipping/cutting out issues. I've tried re-starting router, re-connecting both speakers, etc. No dice on anything – the issue isn't just Spotify, either, it's also TuneIn.

Diagnostics: 1083067209.

Thank you for your help!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +20
mimet1c wrote:

Hi there,

I have been using a Playbase without issue for around a year. Yesterday, I purchased a Play1 to run on the same network (Playbase in living room, Play1 in bedroom).

I was able to add it successfully, while at the same time being forced to update my software. Since I added the Play1, I've had constant skipping/cutting out issues. I've tried re-starting router, re-connecting both speakers, etc. No dice on anything – the issue isn't just Spotify, either, it's also TuneIn.

Diagnostics: 1083067209.

Thank you for your help!

Hi mimet1c,

Thanks for sending in the report. There's a nearby network that's running on the same channel as your network. It may help to change your network's wireless channel to 6 and see if that helps. There are quite a few networks in the area, so you might try a few channels. If that doesn't help, send along a new diagnostic report and I'll take a look.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings