Have to pay for Tunein??

• 22 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Suddenly Sonos app can't use Tunein as radio app. (Can't connect to Tunein server)
I logged on directly to Tunein by my phone app, and a big bill board is telling me, that now I have to pay to use TuneIn..
Did I misunderstand something?
Ps. I did a workaround by deleting TuneIn from my Sonos app, and installed another radio app.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Lot's of problems with TuneIn at the moment:

https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/tunein-radio-stations-won-t-play-6802976
Same problem here! Was happy about my Sonos products for a few weeks, now I struggle everyday to get access. I have to reset my wifi 2-3 times everyday and I not at all pleased with Sonos!!!!%#& Fix it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same problem here! Was happy about my Sonos products for a few weeks, now I struggle everyday to get access. I have to reset my wifi 2-3 times everyday and I not at all pleased with Sonos!!!!%#& Fix it!

I suggest that the next time you have a problem you submit diagnostics and post the number with a clear description of the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello Helle Hansen. Thanks for reaching out. Intermittent problems normally point to network connectivity and interference. Would you mind starting us off with submitting a diagnostic report and replying with the confirmation number it gives at the end?