Have anyone had a pathetic customer service experience trying to return

• 29 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Did anyone had totally dismal experience while trying to return the Sonos Product. I bought Arc and Sub. Immediately after getting them, I have been trying to return them but in vain. No response on chat, email. Phone wait is pathetic. One day it said 115 min. Today it said 25 mins, but am holding line from 40 mins. 

Is someone at Sonos listening? Why are you claiming 45 days return policy if none exists? 

If someone has been successful in returning or working it out with Sonos, please provide guidance. Emails and chat have not helped so far. Online I am not able to generate RMA - it says product not eligible for return policy. I don’t understand why it says that, as its bought just a week back.

any help or guidance is appreciated.

4 replies

Did you start with the Sonos Product Returns Page? If not, then perhaps see this support link to get you started:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/5030

Hi Ken,

I wish the Products return page works. I have raised multiple tickets and even finally called customer care by holding for more than an hour. Standard answer - we are facing technical issues and we have escalated, but no response yet.  This is the worst customer care service ever. 

Best,

Ketan

Hi Ken,

I wish the Products return page works. I have raised multiple tickets and even finally called customer care by holding for more than an hour. Standard answer - we are facing technical issues and we have escalated, but no response yet.  This is the worst customer care service ever. 

Best,

Ketan

Maybe try Sonos Global Sales instead. Here’s a link to ‘hopefully’ assist you:

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Same problem.😡

I have been trying to return 1 set of speakers for 3 months now (I received wall speakers but immediately bought ceiling speakers instead). I have waited literally hrs for someone to answer the phone, I have had 3 different customer service reps assure me they would personally take care of getting me a return label. I have only gotten excuses about their return system being down. I even asked for their address to print my own label and pay for return shipping myself but no reply. When I log into my account it shows no orders or return information. Last week I finally got an RO# and was told to follow a link in the email to get my label. The web form where you enter your RO# and email only returned “Error can not process return”. I finally disputed the charge with my credit card which has temporarily credited my account while they work with Sonos to resolve the issue. On top of that I can’t even use the speakers because they still have not shipped the two amps I ordered three months ago. I can’t even look up the amp order because their system shows no order number and $0.00 when I log in.  Makes me think Sonos is going out of business or something major is going on with the company.