Question

Google Play Music Issues

• 5 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Diagnostic: 1700398155

I set up my system about 2 months ago. On Friday I noticed that GPM will now only play podcasts and none of my music library.

I have deleted and reloaded the app, unplugged the devices, and reset the google/sonos handshake.

Sonos is no fun without google music.

Thank you for your assistance.
Cara

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Diagnostic: 1700398155

I set up my system about 2 months ago. On Friday I noticed that GPM will now only play podcasts and none of my music library.

I have deleted and reloaded the app, unplugged the devices, and reset the google/sonos handshake.

Sonos is no fun without google music.

Thank you for your assistance.
Cara

Hi Cara,

Welcome to the community and thanks for sending in the report. I see some wireless interference on your system, which could make it harder for your speakers to pull in all the music from Google Play. Try switching your guest network over to channel 11 as some of the access points are running on channel 6 as is your main network. This should reduce interference and may help with the issue. Another thing to try is rebooting your router and each Sonos uni to ensure they are using up to date network information.