Answered

Google Nest Wifi and Sonos compatability

• 18 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have an Arc, Sub, and (2) Ones that I just purchased and they won’t connect to my Nest mesh WiFi. I can only see one device and I have to unplug it to see another device. I bought a Boost yesterday and not sure how that can be added as I tried to plug it into my router by Ethernet and by having the Ethernet cable disconnected. The app doesn’t detect the Boost. Please let me know if I can solve this issue or should return the Sub, (2) Ones and the Boost. I like the Arc, but would prefer to have a surround sound experience. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ademarco6 19 October 2020, 23:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @ademarco6, thank you for your update. I'm glad that you have successfully set up your Sonos Boost.

If you encounter any issues, just submit a diagnostic and let us know the confirmation number for us to check what’s going on.

Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. 

The Sonos Community is always here to help.

Sonos support helped me setup the boost and the systems sounds amazing!  Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @ademarco6, thank you for reaching to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for describing the issue and for letting us know about it. Let me help you with this.

First I'd like to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. What is the light status of the Boost? Is it flashing green light?
2. Do you have any Sonos device wired to your router?
3. Have you tried rebooting your network devices?

We would like to have you submit a diagnostic of your system and reply back with the confirmation number. This will allow us to see how your system is functioning, and help provide a resolution.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above. We'll wait for your reply.