Question

Frequently drops - Very frustrating listening experience

• 4 November 2017
  • 1 reply

My Sonos pair of Play:3s and my regular speakers wired from a Connect:AMP keep dropping the signal. I've tried a number of the 'solution' some work temporarily (for a day or two) others not at all. Part of the enjoyment of listening to music comes from anticipation. When listening on my SONOS system, I am instead only anticipating the next dropped signal and it sucks. I submitted a diagnostic. The confirmation number is: 8044395. Any help is appreciated. Right now I feel duped by all the glowing online reviews for this expensive product. I don't think I can ever trust an online review again. They all seem to give the best reviews to the highest bidder.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, brampft. Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I was able to pull up the ticket you had worked with Taylor on. I am glad to see things got back to working more reliably. Should you run into any other problems, please feel free to reach back out. We are happy to help.