Answered

Flashing Green to Flashing Orange

• 30 March 2019
  • 4 replies

In my “Room” it has a “?+” where my left side play 5 gen2 is supposed to be showing up. I tried to reset it (unplugged, waited, held the button on the back and plugged in; waited until flashing green light appeared). When I go through to app to connect it, it goes from flashing green to flashing orange after I press the button on the back to pair. I can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong. Please help. I’ve had my speakers for 2 years. Never dropped (or moved them from their initial house location).
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 March 2019, 20:35

I understand that you don't think it's a router issue. I still am standing by my suggestion.

And if that doesn't work, then you probably should submit a system diagnostic, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution. Note that Sonos forum moderators tend not to be around on the weekend, so you may want to try the 24/7 support options of Twitter or Facebook.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I'd give a shot to unplugging it again (good instinct!) and rebooting your router. Then plug it back in, and see if the "?" goes away.
I don’t think it’s a router issue though. I have 2 play 1s, a playbar and another play5 that all connect fine. I can’t even get this play5 to connect.
I understand that you don't think it's a router issue. I still am standing by my suggestion.

And if that doesn't work, then you probably should submit a system diagnostic, and either post the number here, or contact Sonos to discuss it. There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution. Note that Sonos forum moderators tend not to be around on the weekend, so you may want to try the 24/7 support options of Twitter or Facebook.
Alright thank you-I’ll give it a try then!