Find System doesn't work

I replaced my router with a new one, and named the wireless network same as before. Android S2 could not “Find System” even though the Play 1’s were connected wirelessly to my router. The app will not allow you to go into system to update the network password.

I pulled a play 1 down and plugged it into ethernet and only then did S2 unlock the other functions of the settings and recognize my system and the other Play 1’s. I wanted to update the network and deleted my old one since the password had changed, but “Find System” fails to produce any results or move forward. What’s worse now is that none of the Play 1’s will connect to my router now (and yes, I have reboot them many times.) they still will not connect.

What is stranger still is that when I unplug the ethernet, the S2 locks up and only presents “lets fix it” and navigates to the same “Find System” that doesn’t work. When I plug in the ethernet to the Play 1 I pulled down it’ll recognize the system and settings. Stranger still is that none of the play 1’s elsewhere in house will play media even though they are not connected to router; how is that possible?

How am I supposed to update the app’s network?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Didn’t I just answer this question?

Whats the link to your answer on the repetitions find system that just repeats back to find system over and over and over again?

Whats the link to your answer on the repetitions find system that just repeats back to find system over and over and over again?

It was here: