Favorites became corrupted in Sonos using Deezer

Recently I have found that the favorites list in Sonos has become corrupted with a subset of the song list recurring multiple times and I have not been able to clear this. I am using Deezer as my music provider and the favorite playlist there is fine, the problem exists on both my S1 and S2 equipment.

So far I have tried :-

1.Changing my Deezer password and reconnecting to the service and

2.Rebooting my router and all of my Sonos units 

All to no avail, any suggestions gratefully received

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

By ‘favourites list’ do you mean the contents of the My Sonos tab? If so, try resetting the controller app (Settings/App Preferences/Reset App). When the app is restarted, tell it to connect to an existing system.

Thanks for your response.

I mean when I go to Deezer Favorites in the Sonos App I get this corrupted Playlist, but if I go to th Deezer app and look its fine. It’s as though the corrupted list is stuck as a file in the Sonos system and it can@t retrieve afresh one from Deezer.

Thanks

Ah, you mean the ‘Favorite Tracks’ list? That ought to be fetched dynamically from Deezer. 

I think you’d better submit a system diagnostic and post the reference number. There might be something useful in the internal logs. Sonos Support staff would need to take a look.