Question

fail factory reset.

• 19 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello 

During the procedure the led is blinking red/blue as it should. Instead of turning green at one point, it just keeps indefinitely blinking red/blue. I found nowhere information about this topic.

What am I suppose to do?

Thank you for contacting

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi lucrot.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand the situation you’re in. Having a device that does not work is not a good experience to have. Let us help you out.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement.

I hope this helps.

I would like to ask if you can just shoot me a private message of your desired screen name here in the Sonos community and I can take care of it for you. This is to protect your personal information (Email address) from being displayed as your screen name.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Hallo Paul 

Thanks for your prompt answer. I would choose lucrot as my screen name, if possible

Kind regards