Sitting here with a brand new Port connected to a Samsung QLED TV via optical out → DAC → RCA in to the Port. Output is 2x Beolab 8000 active speakers.
I am struggling with extreme skipping / cutoff when playing on line in. Feeling I’ve tried a lot such as;
- Changed compression setting
- Changed line in setting (1-10)
- Deactivated wifi on Port and using Ethernet
- Changed from wifi to SonosNet and back
- Changed 2,4GHz channel on wifi to a different channel than SonosNet
- Changed all channels on SonosNet (1,6,11)
- Probably a lot more
It is a constant thing, every other second the sound is skipping/lagging. Some magical moments lasting a few minutes every hour where there are no skipping.
Using AirPlay from iOS is perfectly fine, however.
I have submitted a diagnostic, #2024397244.
Wishing for a quick response, if not I am returning it..:/
Best answer by Airgetlam
I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.