Everything stopped working

• 13 March 2021
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Get messages cannot connect to Sonos device, cannot add to queue, systems with surrounds show misconfigured. I remove and add surrounds. It works for 20 seconds and then get cannot connect to device.  Can sometimes get a play 5 started but then get cannot connect and cannot control it. Problem on both iPhone and android. Have 11 Sonos speakers and cannot use any of them. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried rebooting your router? If that doesn’t work, are you able to connect one of your Sonos speakers to your router with an ethernet cable?

Yeah, I rebooted router and modem.  Seemed to work briefly (about 10 minutes) and then I, again, got the error cannot connect to Sonos product and the room (Playbar and a pair of Ones) was misconfigured.  Got another room working (had error cannot add tracks to the queue) by rebooting all the speakers.  This didn’t work in the room that keeps going back to misconfigured.

Have Eero mesh, 3 routers.  Rebooted the other 2 and everything seems to be back.  Thanks for the reply. :fingers_crossed: