Question

everyday unable to connect to sonos.

• 27 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Everyday now after about a month of perfect use my arc and sub now are unable to connect to Sonos on the app so I now have some very expensive paper weights 

im very close to just selling them as this is so frustrating any help would be much appreciated 

I’ve reset both the sub and arc and they connected straight away,then I’ve come home from work put the tv on and you can tell there not working, check the app and it’s unable to connect to Sonos 

please help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Davidc101, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos system. So that we can see the status of your Sonos system, I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Hi thanks for the reply

my diagnostics number was 2089988005

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Davidc101, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system. Upon checking the diagnostic report. It only shows a controller device information and not the Sonos system, and possible reasons are because of this issue of being unable to connect to your network. We need to take this concern. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps.   They may ask for remote access or screen share to your device controller and additional troubleshooting steps and give other options about this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.