Answered

Every Sunday evening - Unable to add songs to the que

• 12 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Reboot every weekend? Is that the solution? This is REALLY annoying and I able to reboot each device, reset each device, and reboot my router. However this cuts in to family time every Sunday. Is this what this SONOS system requires?

Thanks for any help on this topic.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 12 July 2021, 08:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Sounds more like some sort of wifi interference , related to something that occurs on Sundays. You may want to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

I certainly am not experiencing the need to reboot my system every week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Never factory reset your device, unless you are selling it.

Sounds like your router or your ISP has a regular Sunday problem. Sonos will happily run 24x7 on a reliable network.