Answered

every single time i open Sonos on my pixel phone, it can't find my speakers or system

Does anyone else suffer from this? Whenever I go to open my Sonos app, 9 times out of 10 it won't find my account or system. I don't know how many times I've had to turn on and off my wi-fi on phone and the router and I've had enough now. Especially when my son uses "hey Google" to start music on the Sonos one and then I can't stop it or turn it off on other speakers because it can't find my system to control, even though it's actively playing! Anything I can do? Last attempt now before I sell it all.

icon

Best answer by ratty 2 May 2021, 19:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Last attempt now before I sell it all.

Threats don’t work here. 

Are you on BT? If so read: 

Thanks ratty - appreciate the feedback - I have a smart hub 2 but have had this issue with previous routers also. But will check that out...  I certainly wasn't threatening the community - but I'm sure it must be appreciated that I have a £1500 system here and the £30 Bluetooth karaoke machine my child uses is more stable...