Question

Error message 10002 after upgrade to v7

• 20 December 2016
  • 1 reply

I upgraded my Sonos app on both my tablet and Mac to version 7. Now i am unable to play any music as i am receiving an error message. I followed the submit a system diagnostic process and submitted a ticket (6892154). I've only had my system for 2 weeks and i hope im not going to keep running into issues. It appears this is a known issue, so any help is greatly appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I upgraded my Sonos app on both my tablet and Mac to version 7. Now i am unable to play any music as i am receiving an error message. I followed the submit a system diagnostic process and submitted a ticket (6892154). I've only had my system for 2 weeks and i hope im not going to keep running into issues. It appears this is a known issue, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Slhlwd1,

It looks like your Mac is returning a public IP address when your Sonos system tries to connect to the shared folder. This can usually be resolved by rebooting your router and Mac computer. This should update the network information and allow your Sonos system to connect.

It may also help to remove the music share from Sonos, then re-add it as this will rebuild the permissions for the share.