Question

Error code 1101 when trying to update - locked out from the system now.

• 11 July 2019
  • 0 replies

Dear all,

this is kind of frustrating. Weeks earlier without changing knowingly anything update stopped and error 1101 came up while updating. I was ignoring this for a good time as I am using sonos only via the s/pdif from a computer or airplay. I don't use the online services. Then the apps on IOS forced me into the update and as it fails I can't use the apps. Last night I made the mistake updating the controller on my PC. Now this one is refusing as well rendering the entirely useless.

I have researched pretty much all the posts without success and tried the following:
  • Turning of everything in sequence Router, All my sonos products and turning on everything in reverse order
  • Conecting only one device (Playbar) via ethernet directly to the router and repeating the sequence.
  • Factory reset of three devices Play 5, Playbar, Sonos One and setting up as new devices
  • Trying to find out if my router firewall is blocking anything even opened all ports no success.
I am running now out of ideas.

Can anybody help?

Regards,

Daniel

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.