Answered

Error code 1011: Unresolved even with new router installed

• 16 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

Hi,

Because I could not solve this error code as instructed (Sonos support page),  I’ve decided to replace my router with a Videotron's router, my Internet provider. I also reinstalled the latest version on my devices Samsung phone - (new) Ipad air2 - Samsung tablet (Android 10). All my systems has the latest version of the software but the system keeps trying to update the app !? Result, almost all of the settings are still not available. Now, the router can't be the problem, all of my componants have been reset..... Any suggestions ? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dlacroix08 9 March 2021, 17:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7

Are you using the Sonos S1 or S2 app?

Badge

Sonos S1. I can’t use S2

Badge

I have a Boost1 - Connect amp  -  ZP100 - (2) ZP80

Userlevel 7

Try the suggestions on this page: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/2382?language=en_US

Also, try setting it up without the Boost.

Badge

Hi GuitarSuperstar,

Thanks, but removing the Boost and re-initiated the app did not solve the problem. Pls do not redirect me to Sonos support since I’ve already tried their SUGGESTIONS and more. My daughter has the same problem with this Sonos version....

Is there anyone in this community who is still able to use their sonos system settings since the latest version 11.2.4? All parameters are grayed out. As soon as I press one of the options the system tries to update the application, why? The system does not even have time to "react" the UPDATE PROBLEM message appears automatically. Believe me I followed the solutions offered by Sonos. First error 1011 - I decided to change the router now I have error 1101?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Dlacroix08 

Apologies for the delay.

Are you still having this problem? If so, please DM me and I’ll send you some instructions that are way too specific to be safely shared here, as it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to take these steps if not experiencing your exact problem. Or, please call our technical support team. Thanks.

Badge

Hi Corry, I removed the string pointing to a wrong server address. Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

That was indeed the fix. I’m glad to hear you got it all resolved.