Question

Error 1002

• 29 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi. I repeatedly get a message stating ‘an error occurred while adding tracks to the queue (error 1002)’. I have read the chats on the community and tried all of these but still seem to get problem repeated, sometimes it works for a short period but after playing a couple of tracks, as soon as I change to a different album it loses it. I have had problems with some of the sonos devices intermittently dropping off the network and had to re-boot. I have raised a diagnostic ( 1143579985). Any additional thoughts or advice welcome ! 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @mlmdc, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. We really appreciate you taking out to share your experience with us and submitting a diagnostic report regarding your issue. Upon checking on it, 1 speaker is showing offline, So you can try to do a power cycle on your Sonos products and check for updates. You may check this link for further reference on this error message that you’re getting.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hi Simon, 

Thank you you for the reply, but unfortunately it is still not resolved. I followed the advice again, rebooted everything and my system shows all three Sonos speakers. I got them all to play a playlist off Amazon and all working ok. I then switch to the music library or radio or another album and it comes up with the error message 1002, stating an error occurred while adding tracks to the queue or can’t play the radio. It now won’t play anything again but still shows all three devices. I am running this on Sonos S1app. The three devices are two Play 5, Gen 2 and one Play 1. 

Any help really appreciated as this is driving me mad !! 

Many thanks 

Malcolm

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @mlmdc, thanks for the update.  I appreciate you taking the time to do some basic troubleshooting to resolve the issue. and since it is still not working properly. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and to investigate on this issue. They’re open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 10 pm EST. Our phone support number: 1-800-680-2345

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.