As discussed elsewhere the HD upgrade in Amazon Music broke existing Sonos playlists. Apparently the only workaround is to recreate your playlists from scratch. The least excruciating approach I have found so far is as follows:
- In the Sonos desktop controller open the broken playlist and attempt to play.
- Observe that the playlist appears in the Queue panel and for each song
- From the Queue panel (not the Music selection panel) select Info and Options from the song dropdown
- Select Album Info from the Info panel
- Now select View All Songs on Album
- From the album song list use the song drop down to add the original playlist’s song to a new play list. This will add the new version of the file to the new playlist.
- If you like display the new playlist on your mobile device so you can see the list grow as you add the songs
It is still a mind numbing and tedious process but at least the layout of the desktop controller lets you stay organized.
Best answer by James L.View original