Answered

Dropped Sonos Amp

• 23 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I have an Amp, Playbar and Play 5 in different rooms. I never updated to S2 as I didn’t want to use 2 different apps.  When I opened the Sonos App today, my amp is now gone. I can cast to it so I know it is still working, any thoughts as to why it disappeared from both my iphone app and desktop app?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 9 March 2021, 15:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Could be a network issue. Try unplugging the Amp from power for about a minute and rebooting your router.

Could be a network issue. Try unplugging the Amp from power for about a minute and rebooting your router.

Thank you for the suggestion.  Tried it but made no difference

Userlevel 7

You can try a factory reset of the Amp: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1096?language=en_US

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Chris Collins 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you still having this issue? If so, and if you have any WiFi boosters or extenders, please turn them off and test.

Otherwise, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.