It seems like since the last update I have had this problem. When the Family Room is included in a group making changes to the rooms included in the group results in 30 second drop outs in the Family Room only. All other rooms continue to play normally. Eventually Family Room begins playing again, sometimes with another short drop out or two.
I have tried the following:
* swapped ZP90s between the Family Room and other rooms. Problem stays with Family Room
* tried all three Sonos wireless addresses
* tried different WiFi addresses on the router
* powered off all Wifi devices, rebooted router, then switched devices back on in 2-3 minute intervals
* reserved addresses in the router based on MAC addresses
* Re-ran wifi set-up through Sonos
* Replaced router with newer, higher power router
Except for a ZoneBridge directly connected to the router, this Sonos product is the nearest to the router location. All others work as they always have.
My system consists of:
* ZP90 - Family Room
* ZP90 - Basement
* ZP120 - Garage
* ZP120 - Den
* ZP120 - Master Bath
* ZP120 - Patio
* CR-100 Controller
* CR-200 Controller
* Controller Apps on laptop, iPad, iPhones
Except for the new router after the problem started I have had no hardware or wiring changes, no location changes, etc. It really seems like this started after the last update. I'm sure you can see it through diagnostics, but I am on version 8.2.2, Build 39448021. According to my system there are no new updates. Also, nothing appears in the Error Log and this happens regardless of music source.
I submitted diagnostics today, #8306069.
Thanks in advance for a little help to resolve this new, annoying problem. Sonos has been FANTASTIC until now. Only one dead CR-100 Controller (RIP) in 8 years of ownership.