Answered

Drop outs and songs skipping?

• 15 July 2018
  • 2 replies

My Sonos setup has never really worked as I’d like it to. I’ve got 6 different Sonos products all connected via boost which is connected to my router and I’m constantly getting drop outs and songs skipping. I’ve submitted diagnostics 683947782 hopefully someone can help me out.
icon

Best answer by Ditte 20 July 2018, 11:26

Hi Nmack,

Have you had a read through in the topic about drop outs and songs skipping? There's lots of good advice on how to get back on track. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

Best,
Ditte
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Hi Nmack,

Have you had a read through in the topic about drop outs and songs skipping? There's lots of good advice on how to get back on track. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

Best,
Ditte
I use a D-Link Router and was able to fix my skipping issue by changing the Router settings as follows: Settings/Wireless/Advanced Settings on the "802.11 Mode" Drop down select "802.11n only" - Good Luck!