Answered

Drop outs

• 29 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
My sonos has been dropping continuously for the last 2 hours or so. It won’t play a single song without dropping. Diagnostic- 1174052027.
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 29 June 2018, 20:12

My sonos has been dropping continuously for the last 2 hours or so. It won’t play a single song without dropping. Diagnostic- 1174052027.

Hi Jmy001,

Thanks for sending in the diagnostic report. The communication between your speakers and network looks pretty good. I do see errors when the system is trying to stay connected to your mobile controller to play music from it. Do you have any issues when playing music from other sources, such as internet radio?

How far from your router is your mobile device when these audio issues occur? It may help to stay closer to your router. Another thing that may help would be to adjust the wireless channel your router is using in case there's some wireless interference causing the issues. Your Sonos system is on channel 11, so you might try channels 6 or 1 for your router.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Jmy001,

Thanks for sending in the diagnostic report. The communication between your speakers and network looks pretty good. I do see errors when the system is trying to stay connected to your mobile controller to play music from it. Do you have any issues when playing music from other sources, such as internet radio?

How far from your router is your mobile device when these audio issues occur? It may help to stay closer to your router. Another thing that may help would be to adjust the wireless channel your router is using in case there's some wireless interference causing the issues. Your Sonos system is on channel 11, so you might try channels 6 or 1 for your router.