Answered

DISASTER RETURN PRODUCT

• 19 April 2021
  • 2 replies

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK WITH THE SUPPORT SONOS OR SOMEONE WHO HELP ME, PLEASE I NEED URGENTLY HELP

I BOUGHT A SONOS ARC ON NOVEMBER 2020 VIA WEB, ON FEBRUARY OF 2021 SONOS SEND IT TO ME, 3 MONTHS LATER... I ALREADY BOUGHT A SONOS ARC, AND AFTER A DIFFICULT WAY TO CONTACT SONOS SUPPORT I RETURNED THE PRODUCT AS AN EMAIL REQUESTS OF SONOS.

I HAVE ANOTHER MAIL CONFIRMING THE MONEY WILL BE BACK IN MY ACCOUNT IN 15 DAYS. 

AFTER 45 DAYS I STILL DOESNT HAVE NOTICE OF NO ONE AND MY MONEY ITS NOT BACK, I WRITE E-MAILS TO SUPPORT PAGE AND I HAVE NO ANSWER.

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT IN SPAIN AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM 

icon

Best answer by James L. 19 April 2021, 13:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @serrybcn, welcome to the community.

We’re unable to assist with sales/returns related queries here. Please call our Spanish support team on 800-000-220 or use our Live chat, and they will be able to assist you with your return query.

Good Afternoon James L.

Your e-mail support contact doesn’t work, ther is no answer for my big trouble. Also the live Chat its not working. Furthermore the telephone number doesn’t work also….

I’ve been trying it for more than 40 days…. 

Honestly I don’t understand how a company like sonos has this disaster support, it’s completly out of modern working process.

Hoping you can send me more info or support.

My contact mail is [redacted]

Thx