Answered

defective amp/firmware

I recently called customer service and determined my amp is defective on may 1. The sound kept going out on my tv. If I reset the arc it would come back on for a bit but go out again. It recently fell out of warranty unfortunately. 

sonos says they will replace it for a discounted fee which is great. However they won’t initiate the replacement process despite multiple emails and calls since may 1. 

Every time I call they say they’ll send me an email to start the process. The email will come in 24/48 hours but it never comes. And I’ve checked spam. 

I’m sharing as I found that this is an ongoing problem, ie the arc sound going out intermittently. Just wanted to share it was the amp in my case.  

And hopefully Sonos will send me a new replacement!  Has anyone else experienced this?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 16 May 2022, 16:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Maybe contact Sonos Sales to follow up with them, if you didn't receive the email. See this link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Hi Ken, I thought you shared a new link for info but it’s the same one I’ve been using. 
So support was finally able to send me the return label info after another phone call. This has been over two weeks of calling support.  The  answer is always the same…. the system will generate an email (but it doesn’t).

I still have not received the second email they said would come with the new amp shipping info. It’s been almost 48 hours after I called back for more details. 

I’ll call again tomorrow………….if you have another way to expedite this process, plz let me know.