Deezer not playing on Sonos, TuneIn working just fine

• 17 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I recently changed my wireless network to netgear Orbi and it works great... except I can no longer listen to music from Deezer on any of my sonos equipment. I can search the deezer and find the music, but when I press play it cuts out after 2 sec. Other services are working just fine TuneIn radio etc.

If I access Deezer directly (not through Sonos) and play of download music on my phone, it works flawlessly.

Clearly there is a network issue between deezer and Sonos as it started when I changed the network, but how can I get this issue fixed?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, PeterN2018. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Do you happen to have one of your Sonos devices plugged into the main Orbi routing unit? With local mesh networks like Orbi, it's recommended that you switch to a Boost configuration to make sure that Sonos continues to work smoothly as a group.

Let us know if you find this helpful! Thanks again.