Answered

Deezer dropping out - songs stopping

Hi can anyone help ? My sonos used to be flawless for years but now when am trying to play my songs through deezer the songs keep dropping out !!

I carried out a diagnostic 1025858840

Any help would be great
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 15 January 2019, 23:44

Neilglasgow wrote:

Hi can anyone help ? My sonos used to be flawless for years but now when am trying to play my songs through deezer the songs keep dropping out !!

Any help would be great

Hi there,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see that there are wireless communication errors between your Sonos components. Most of the time this is due to interference from other wireless signals. Please try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using and see if that helps.

View original

4 replies

Anyone???
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Neilglasgow wrote:

Any help would be great

Hi there,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see that there are wireless communication errors between your Sonos components. Most of the time this is due to interference from other wireless signals. Please try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using and see if that helps.
For Deezer the problem not resolved, when i want add music I have : impossible to add at the list
Diag : 1395446222
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Stark57 wrote:

For Deezer the problem not resolved, when i want add music I have : impossible to add at the list
Diag : 1395446222

Hi there,

Thanks for sending in the report. I don't see any errors showing in your report, though there is a bit of wireless interference from a nearby network running on the same channel as your own. Try changing your router's wireless channel to 1 or 11, which are less crowded.

If that doesn't do the trick, I'd advise reaching out to our phone team who can take a deeper look at things. Our phone number and hours can be found here.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings