Question

Cutting in and out.

• 8 September 2020
  • 1 reply

The sound keeps cutting in and out. Can you please check? Diagnostics number is 297730274

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @kchalkias, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and I know where you're coming from. I appreciate you taking the time to submit the diagnostic report. I checked it and it was an incomplete diagnostic, So I can’t see any further details on your Sonos product. It could also be that it is not connected to the network that’s why it failed to generate a diagnostic I would suggest that you can double-check your connections, your Wifi, and also do a power cycle or unplug the Sonos product for 1-2 minutes and replug it back in afterwards to the power source. You may also try to do a temporary hardwire connection on the Sonos product and observe for any difference if it will still have any dropouts. You may check this link about reducing wireless interference on Sonos for further troubleshooting steps that you can try. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.