Cr200 won't connect

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

262 replies

Jeff:
Got it all updated and running.
Thanks.
Larry
Hello.. im attempting to connect a controller as well.. 5056599
Please help 🙂
Hi, I'm having the same issue adding a CR200 I just got. I've submitted diagnostics 5072946. Can you add the update patch to my system?

Thanks!
John
Badge
I suggest that you read the manual again and see if there's anything wrong with your operation. If you have done everything right, maybe you should call the technical support.
Here is the manual http://www.manualbirds.com/manuals/fostex-cr200-user-manual-225502
I suggest that you read the manual again and see if there's anything wrong with your operation. If you have done everything right, maybe you should call the technical support.
Here is the manual http://www.manualbirds.com/manuals/fostex-cr200-user-manual-225502

Umm, that's the manual to a CD Recorder. Not the remote that this thread is discussing.
Badge

Umm, that's the manual to a CD Recorder. Not the remote that this thread is discussing.

I made a mistake ,sorry about that 🙂
Any luck with putting mine into the database so I could reverse and connect the Controller? 5056599 but ill submit again just in case...5073372
Badge
Hi,

I have the same issue with my CR200. Cannot connect the controller to my system. My diagnostics number is 5086476

Eero
I didn't get a response here but I submitted a support ticket and they added the patch to my system that same day. So that might be faster for those still waiting for the patch. After the update I was successfully able to add the CR200. I then applied the CR200 update and then notified support so they could remove the patch (as they said it could cause future issues if it was left on there).
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello.. im attempting to connect a controller as well.. 5056599
Please help :)

Hi MikeG,

Sorry if this response is a bit late. I've added the patch to your account so you should be able to connect your CONTROL once you've run updates.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, I'm having the same issue adding a CR200 I just got. I've submitted diagnostics 5072946. Can you add the update patch to my system?

Thanks!
John

Hi John,

The update has been flagged for your account. Once you've run updates on your system you should be able to connect your CR200 again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi,

I have the same issue with my CR200. Cannot connect the controller to my system. My diagnostics number is 5086476

Eero

Hi Eero,

I've added the patch to your account. At the time you sent in the diagnostic your Sonos system was set up in the fully wireless configuration. In order to use the CR200 you'll need to have at least one Sonos unit wired into your network. When you have a wired unit your Sonos system will start using its wireless mesh network which the CR200 uses to connect. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi John,

The update has been flagged for your account. Once you've run updates on your system you should be able to connect your CR200 again.

Hi Jeff,

The patch had already been added to my account by Gary R and then removed after I successfully added the CR200. So if you readded it, can you remove it from my account now (since it was recommended to remove it after adding the remote to prevent any future issues)?

Thanks,
John
I recently moved and my cr200 isnt connecting to my sonos system anymore. Here is my diagnostic code 5098802
Its one of my customers though so the registered email address is not mine.
Hi
Having the same issue trying to set up a CR200 controller. Diagnostic information number is # 5105948.
Thanks in advance for your help with the software patch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Erb82 and Tanyajs you're both set now to update and get the controllers connected. Let us know if you have any trouble or questions.

JohnnBoy, you're good now too. We made sure there wouldn't be an issue with the patch with your system. Just a note, the diagnostic showed a lot of interference on the Sonos channel you were on, channel 6. If you didn't adjust things with Gary, it might be worth going into Settings > Advanced Settings and change the channel to 1 or 11 (whichever is furthest from your router).
Hi, i have trouble with cr200 (its not connecting) after updating my sonos system from ipad sonos controller, please help, diagnostic number 5121853
thnx, its solved
Userlevel 1
Badge
My CR200 controller also wont connect. My Diagnostic Number is 5142045.

If you could assist that would be greatly appreciated!
Would like my CR200 to function again !

Thank you
Hi there.

I too am having the same issue as the original poster.

I have one device wired to my router.

Can you remotely downgrade my software to allow me to connect and upgrade my CR200 please?

Diagnostic number 5193309.

Thanks in advance
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
My CR200 controller also wont connect. My Diagnostic Number is 5142045.

If you could assist that would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Scoob101,

I've added the update to your account. Please run updates on your Sonos system then try to connect your CR200. Let me know if this doesn't work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Would like my CR200 to function again !

Thank you

Hi Bruce,

You should be able to connect your CR200 once you've run updates on your Sonos system. Please let me know if you run into any troubles.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi there.

I too am having the same issue as the original poster.

I have one device wired to my router.

Can you remotely downgrade my software to allow me to connect and upgrade my CR200 please?

Diagnostic number 5193309.

Thanks in advance

Hi Aurium,

Once you run updates on your Sonos system the patch should allow you to connect your CR200. Let me know if the CR200 still doesn't connect.