Question

Controller looses play:3

• 25 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hi.

I'm having this problem that my controller looses one of my play:3s. Sometimes it works for a few days and then it's gone again. Really annoying actually. I have a boost only 15 or so feet away so it shouldn't be a problem. I have tried to connect directly to router which worked fine and then reconnect to wifi. Worked for a few days and then lost.

I did send a diagnostic right now: 892354290

Hope you are able to find the problem and have a solution.

Thank you in advance.

/Soren

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge
And now the controller found my play:3 again. Sending a new diagnostic: 1866126065

/soren
You are running Sonos over WiFi, if I understand correctly. If 'Auto channel' is enabled in your router, then disable it and set a specific channel, either 1, 6 or 11. Do you have any Wireless Range Extenders or Powerlines in use?
Badge
You are running Sonos over WiFi, if I understand correctly. If 'Auto channel' is enabled in your router, then disable it and set a specific channel, either 1, 6 or 11. Do you have any Wireless Range Extenders or Powerlines in use?

Somehow I managed to give you a thumb up that it solved the problem but, well no.

I running Sonos through wifi, but my Sonos boost is always connect via ethernet so I always one device connected. If I remember right this was necessary a few years back.

But yes, all my speakers are connected to wifi. Also I have looked my channel on the router. No extenders other then the boost.

Cheers
Please provide a screenshot of 'Settings --> About my Sonos System' (showing all your Sonos components).