Constantly blinking white, no factory reset successful

• 1 September 2021
  • 3 replies

HI. My Ikea Symfonisk, after a power outage, the led is constatnly gast blinking white. I tried to perform factory reset, no success. Tried several times. Nothing helps to boot it and, just constant fast white blinking. Have 2 Ikea Symfonisk and only one of the failed, right after a power outage and return.

I think that another way of hard \reset should exist, besides the pluging the power cord with held play button.

I start thinking that the device has failed due to malfunctioning. I submitted diagnostic report with number: 1575565384, 3 hours ago.

Any help is appreciated. I live in Armenia, and sending back the item to the States is not feasible. I purchased it online form the US Ikea.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the speakers from power for a couple of minutes AND rebooting your router.

Problem solved at service center, a small parts , a condenser, was faulted because of power instability at night. All works now after the repair.

Going forward, make sure that you are using surge suppressors on all important electronics items.