Connection to Tidal lost

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

34 replies

I also have this problem after downgrading from HI-FI subscription. Please fix this!!!
and there you go, i upgraded to HI-FI subsription at Tidal, and then it works, so obviously there is an issue when downgrading to std subsription at Tidal ( through wimp ) pls fix!
I experience the same problem, connection to tidal was lost, can search and everything, have tried to reinstall Tidal, but no improvements. WIMP works, Tidal not, even there is the same problem. Problem started after I downgraded from hi-fi subsription to premium...
what can i do?
Hi
I also get the "Unable to play [track name] - the connection to Tidal was lost". My System is fully updated and I have tried to remove and reinstall the Tidal plug-in.
Playing from Tidal using Chrome works fine. From Sonos both Playing Digitally Imported through Tune-in and Spotify works.

Any idea what can course this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Mine is still having an issue. It says my credentials are wrong...I have signed in to tidal through my pc and have not had an issue. This has been a problem even after the update

Hi Scott,

Can you try removing the TIDAL service from Sonos then try adding it back? This should re-authenticate your credentials and should help fix the issue. If that does not work, please send us a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number. Here's how to submit reports.
Mine is still having an issue. It says my credentials are wrong...I have signed in to tidal through my pc and have not had an issue. This has been a problem even after the update
To my delight, the update that I downloaded yesterday seem to correct the Tidal problem.  I have been playing Tidal on my Sonos for the last two days.  Thank you and please do not change anything!
I am having the same problem for the last month.  I am unable to connect to Tidal.  I just sent a diagnostic report.  The confirmation number is: 4557469.  If it can't be corrected I will be dropping Tidal.  No problems with other streaming services such as Songza or Pandora.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Katherine,

We would like to see some data from your system to determine why the connection to TIDAL can't be made. Please send us a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number. Here's how: How to submit diagnostic reports.