Connection to Tidal lost

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

34 replies

I am with Sonos 10.0 (but it was same issue with previous version) and listening to Tidal I listen for 20-40 seconds of a song before Sonos displays "Connexion lost with Tidal" , jumps to next song and works for 20-40 secends before Sonos... etc,etc... until Tidal is stopped... What can I do (Listening to TuneIn is quite better) What can I do ??
I have the same issue and it is only on Tidal. I want to listen to Tidal -- they have the sound quality, they have the music. Let's get this problem fixed.
Hi,

As of the past few days I’ve been having this same issue with the connection being lost mid way threw songs and forcing them to skip. Please help! I bought all of this equipment to host a party this Saturday need a rapid response and solution if you can...Thanks in advance.
I’ve had exactly the same thing that others have been discussing. Only started to happen over the past two or three days and only with Tidal. I play radio etc fine but only really want to listen to Tidal and am struggling to be able to.

Is there a reason that it’s started to happen to lots of people at the same time and is there a good fix for this yet?
Same issue 6250219
Hi jonmb63, I have reviewed your diagnostic found a couple sync errors between the Sonos and Tidal.
Is the system experiencing the same the problems with local music or/and TuneIn radio stations? As, some Sonos units are experiencing peals of wireless interference that may lead up to the audio drops.

If this is the problem - and a known problem - what’s the solution to the peals of wireless interference and what’s caused them to start happening all at once?
I thought that the update had fixed the issue for me, but it returned after a few hours. Now, a few days after the update, I'm lucky if I can make it through an entire song on Tidal. All other sources work fine, and Tidal plays fine on every other device on the same network. It doesn't make a difference if I start the stream from the Sonos app or the Tidal app.
I submitted diagnostics, confirmation number 1861609756.
All they did was push it down the road . . . they're getting thousands of people with this problem, and they're sending out big long lists of things you need to get them and a "diagnostic" as well. It's a joke. This is customer service trying to push the problem further ahead and not resolve it. I got an email reply after a detailed report that was ludicrous. Simply a cut and paste or auto-bot reply to my query about Tidal issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi everyone. Last week and over the weekend we were working with Tidal to get an outage resolved. This outage was posted on our status page here: https://status.sonos.com/

As of now, it should be resolved. If you are still having troubles accessing Tidal, my best recommendation is to contact our support team directly as they can have a closer look in real time and determine if the issue is still present.

I'm closing this topic as it's a topic from 2015 and likely has nothing to do with this outage or any future problems. There is no need to ping users about a topic from 2015 about a recent outage.