Answered

Connection to Spotify Lost & Unable to Browse Music

• 15 May 2018
  • 1 reply

Same setup for over three years - flawlessly - until approximately three months ago when I started seeing hiccups in browsing and control of playback from spotify. I have been thru all the troubleshooting on this forum from three years ago - as well as some from recently. The issues three years ago finally pointed to a back end integration issue with spotify and sonos - i'm starting to think this is that issue again. I have had limited success with re-boots and changes to DNS settings - but the issue always returns. In three years - nothing has changed, location or type of devices, networks etc. The App is also kinda buggy lately - the search function for instance jitters all over the place visually as it tries to reconcile whatever issues it's having in the background. I have sold dozens of friends on this platform over the years - we love it. But no sonos integration is a deal breaker - please help.. 1436604388 is my diagnostics.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 19 May 2018, 03:24

Hi there, cfall18. Thanks for posting. Based on the diagnostic report, it seems that the Bridge is having a hard time talking to the rest of Sonos. Does your local network use access points or wireless extenders? We may want to take a look at other options to get data to Sonos, such as switching to a Standard wireless setup.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, cfall18. Thanks for posting. Based on the diagnostic report, it seems that the Bridge is having a hard time talking to the rest of Sonos. Does your local network use access points or wireless extenders? We may want to take a look at other options to get data to Sonos, such as switching to a Standard wireless setup.