Question

Connection to spotify lost

• 10 June 2017
  • 6 replies

For some reason, since a week or 2 ago it seems like I can not play a single playlist without Sonos loosing its connection to spotify. It is becoming pretty annoying since very often it also results in the playlist just stopping. Nothing in the set up has changed that could cause it. Downloaded and re-installed the app and unplugged all devices. Nothing helps. Tips or help from staff is appreciated. Have always loved Sonos so far..

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
For some reason, since a week or 2 ago it seems like I can not play a single playlist without Sonos loosing its connection to spotify. It is becoming pretty annoying since very often it also results in the playlist just stopping. Nothing in the set up has changed that could cause it. Downloaded and re-installed the app and unplugged all devices. Nothing helps. Tips or help from staff is appreciated. Have always loved Sonos so far..

Hi svgee,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your Sonos system after you get this error. Then reply here with the confirmation number.
7506608 should be it. Looking forward hearing from you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, svgee.

You should have an update to 7.3 available which should help with some of the errors seen in that diagnostic. There also seems to be something keeping Sonos from accessing the network as a whole. Could you tell us a little more about your local network and how everything is connected?

Thanks.
The bridge is standing exactly next to the router, which are both standing in an open cabinet under my television. I don't know the average download speed by heart, but Spotify has no issues alone, and as a reference, Netflix also streams fine. Hope this helps. I've recently installed the app from scratch, before posting my first message. Shouldn't it have installed the update too?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Can we try wiring in your devices, one at a time, then attempting the update?
I have problem with my device can not Play...
http://www.bestbuyspro.com/
http://wearetopten.com/