Connection to Spotify was lost

This has been happening for awhile now and have been hoping for a bug fix, but every time I reboot my router or the devices I end up in the same situation again. I haven't had this issue in the past, only recently and I'm not sure why. The only thing I really noticed today is that after rebooting it again and it working my wife hopped on my Spotify account and when she was done it popped up with the same message again. This makes no sense, I can stream Spotify through my phone and computer, why can't I get the same streaming performance on these speakers?
Diagnostic Number 7202413

4 replies

Hi

same for me for the last week or so. I notice from other threads this is an ongoing issue. I have rebooted router and network, uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify from Sonos and still connection problems. TuneIn Radio, Amazon Music etc. all work fine it is just Spotify.

Diagnostic Number: 7202966
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Kieran1971 wrote:

Hi

same for me for the last week or so. I notice from other threads this is an ongoing issue. I have rebooted router and network, uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify from Sonos and still connection problems. TuneIn Radio, Amazon Music etc. all work fine it is just Spotify.

Diagnostic Number: 7202966

Hi Kieran1971,

Please reboot each of your Sonos speakers and your BRIDGE by removing them from power for ten seconds or so. If any issues continue, try changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
jdbohner wrote:

This has been happening for awhile now and have been hoping for a bug fix, but every time I reboot my router or the devices I end up in the same situation again. I haven't had this issue in the past, only recently and I'm not sure why. The only thing I really noticed today is that after rebooting it again and it working my wife hopped on my Spotify account and when she was done it popped up with the same message again. This makes no sense, I can stream Spotify through my phone and computer, why can't I get the same streaming performance on these speakers?
Diagnostic Number 7202413

Hi jdbohner,

Please reboot all of your Sonos speakers then test out Spotify again when everything comes back online. Let me know how it goes.
Well Jeff

never thought of rebooting speakers, I feel a bit stupid. Anyway it seems to be working and so far so good.

thanks

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)