Answered

Connection to Apple Music was lost

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same. I can't talk up a product that only plays 38 seconds of each song then moves on.

Thanks

Hi jonnyups,

There are some wireless communication errors showing up between your Sonos components which could explain the playback errors. Please try changing your router's wireless channel to 1 to reduce interference from nearby signals.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same diagnostic number 7116258

Hi Nate208,

It looks like your Sonos units are having a hard time communicating wirelessly. Is there a third party wireless device somewhere near your bedroom unit? Or perhaps in between that unit and the other Sonos speakers? If you find any wireless device nearby, try moving it away and see if that helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
same problem here, I bought sonos thinking it was one of the best or even the wireless system in the market, i spend thousands of dollar in a system i can barely use. i hope this issue will be promptly resolved

Hi Andres0801,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your system and reply with the confirmation number.
My diagnostic report # is 7193779 and 7193783