Answered

connection issues

• 12 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I have recently changed my router, I was having issues reconnecting the speakers so did a hard reset on all of my speakers as well as the app. I managed to connect my play 3 but my 2 play:1 won’t connect. I have tried resetting them again but still no joy anyone else had issues like this? 

icon

Best answer by Callum johnson 13 September 2020, 15:19

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response, I tried that yesterday but no luck, bizarrely I tried again today so 24hrs later and I connected absolutely fine, I reset my router so I don’t know if that helped? Needless to say I am very happy to have music filling my house again.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @Callum johnson.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Have you already tried to hardwire one of the Sonos speakers directly to the router and add it back again?

Once you manage to add it using an ethernet cable.

You need to set up the speaker wirelessly again Go to Settings » System » Network » Wireless Setup.

Then try the other speaker once your done with the first one.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response, I tried that yesterday but no luck, bizarrely I tried again today so 24hrs later and I connected absolutely fine, I reset my router so I don’t know if that helped? Needless to say I am very happy to have music filling my house again.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hi @Callum johnson.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Glad to know your 2 play:1 are all back in business.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.