Hi all, I've just set up a connect for my parents who already have a pair of Ones in the front room. It's to make use of the input, for a cd player and record player. It's working ok including with autoplay but I've got a few issues:
1) occasional skips of the sound coming through the line in through the connect (I think it is a problem with Sonos as the cd player is brand new, but I will check with another music source plugged into the connect)
2) cd player sound is much quieter than sound from a Spotify/other source would be. Is there a way to bump up the line-in sound from the connect to save having to change volume significantly every time changing from one source to the other?
3) I have autoplay set up for playing the sound when the cd goes in which is neat and makes it feel like a real hi-fi. However, is there a way for the volume button on the connect to control the volume of the music going through it and out of the speakers? I currently have them set up in different 'rooms' although they are actually in the same room. Would I be able to do this if I could get them in the same Sonos room?
Many thanks in advance for any help?
Best answer by jgatie
- Either set the Line-In to “Compressed” or set the Line-In type to be “Airplay” (you can rename it after).
- In the Line-In settings, there is a input level. Raise this to increase the volume on the Line-In source.
- Not possible, you would need to use the volume control on the Ones.