Answered

connect:amp wont connect (was working fine)

Badge +4

Was having intermittent issues with connect amp. Unplugged it and it wouldn’t stop flashing white. I tried to hold down the two buttons and nothing. Then I did hard reset by holding down buttons while plugging in. Then it was flashing orange  and white.   Tried to add it. Got as far as wifi trying to connect to amp and got no further.  Issue I assume?😤😤😤😤

icon

Best answer by Corry P 30 May 2022, 11:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +4

i did - nothing worked.  There only suggestion was to replace it!  Its four years old!!  It was working just fine - no issues.  Your team didnt offer to repair - only replace for $800.  

So, after years of being a loyal Sonos consumer and designing my entire home audio and video around your ecosystem and spending more money than I can imagine - i am done with Sonos.  

You dont tell a loyal customer, “too bad - must replace!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @RAMQFTW 

Thanks for your post!

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team - if a unit fails to boot (stop flashing white) or factory reset (flash green after the correct procedure), then it is faulty.

Userlevel 7

Try wiring the Connect:Amp to your router with an ethernet cable and redo the setup process in the Sonos app.