Question

Connect Amp will not reset

• 5 December 2016
  • 2 replies

I have 9 connect amps, three will not stay connected. I re-set to factory, I get the green light and confirmation. Seconds later the units begin flashing white and amber, white and amber. It does this with and without speakers connected. Like I said I have six that are working properly and all the speakers are the same make and model.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

That indicates a fault condition. If you can't figure out why -- overheating, a speaker wire short-circuit, etc. -- you'd need to speak to Sonos Support.
That indicates a fault condition. If you can't figure out why -- overheating, a speaker wire short-circuit, etc. -- you'd need to speak to Sonos Support.

Thanks for the quick reply but as I stated above, this happens with and without speakers attached. I also connected a known working amp to the speakers and had no issues so it's not the speakers or the wiring.