Question

Connect:AMP - TuneIn Station and Spotify connection lost every 30sec

• 4 November 2016
  • 5 replies

Hi everybody,
in the last week we have a lot of problem to play any kind of station based in TuneIn Network and also Spotify account.
Every 20/30 second the connection was lost and playback go down.
We have check nothing change in network configuration, internet connection is a 10Mbit fiber connection and works very fine.
Our re-seller told me to check firewall and router configuration, but I don't know what to check if nothing is change since it's work.

Thanks for your Kindly response.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

If necessary I just sent a system check n° 6711413.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Ennesima77. Welcome to the community. I cannot see any playback faults in the diagnostics. Was this captured within 20 minutes of the fault having occurred? One thing you may wish to check is the DNS on the router, if you have not done so already. This can cause issues without any action being committed by yourselves, it can happen from one day to the next. Please let us know how you are getting on. Thank you.
Hi, Ennesima77. Welcome to the community. I cannot see any playback faults in the diagnostics. Was this captured within 20 minutes of the fault having occurred? One thing you may wish to check is the DNS on the router, if you have not done so already. This can cause issues without any action being committed by yourselves, it can happen from one day to the next. Please let us know how you are getting on. Thank you.

Nothing is change in the last 3 mounths, and now my customers came back to ask me a solution.
the system doesn't works with any kind of configuration.

we have a complex network (2 router, 3 different ip class, 4 VLAN), but I've already tried to connect the system at the end of network (before the last router) and the result it's the same: it playback for few second than "connection lost" or "insufficient buffer".

We have a good internet connection (fiber 10/10MBit), Google DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4) and the connection isn't full (we work about 3/5 Mbit bandwidth occupied).

now it's impossible to sent also a diagnostic test.

please give me a way to solve this issue.

thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nothing is change in the last 3 mounths, and now my customers came back to ask me a solution.

we have a complex network (2 router, 3 different ip class, 4 VLAN), but I've already tried to connect the system at the end of network (before the last router) and the result it's the same: it playback for few second than "connection lost" or "insufficient buffer".

We have a good internet connection (fiber 10/10MBit), Google DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4) and the connection isn't full (we work about 3/5 Mbit bandwidth occupied).

thanks.

Hi Ennesima77,

Due to the complexity of your network and since we can't view diagnostic reports, it would be best to work with our phone team who can take a deeper look into your network and log in if needed. Please give us a call and reference case number: 170306-001429. You can find our phone number and hours here.

thanks.

Hi Ennesima77,

Due to the complexity of your network and since we can't view diagnostic reports, it would be best to work with our phone team who can take a deeper look into your network and log in if needed. Please give us a call and reference case number: 170306-001429. You can find our phone number and hours here.

I'll call you back tomorrow and I hope to find out a solution.
TY